Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas, 2021

Before we left for Branson, we had a small Christmas celebration here at home with myself, Will, & Lana.  As I mentioned before, Jayce traveled to the Netherlands and my mom went back to Oklahoma after Lana performed in the Nutcracker.  





Lana picked out this mug for her dad! :)


Milo is just so darn cute... he's the best cuddler ever! 



On our way to Branson we stopped at my Mom's and Lorrinda's house.  They were kind enough to let Milo stay with them during our trip to Missouri. 


We also stopped in Tulsa and met up with Billy, Uncle David, and Kelley for a visit.  It was great seeing everyone, it seems like it had been forever since we've seen them.  I guess it had been a long time, our last trip to Oklahoma was in 2012.


Oh, and I can't forget we also made our way to Coney Islander! Say whaaaaat???  SO YUMMY! 


 

And, last but definitely not least... We were able to see Jeff, THE GODFATHER! We went to a great pizza joint in Broken Arrow to eat dinner.  Good times visiting for sure! I can't wait to go back and spend some more time with everyone.



Love to all, xoxo