Sunday, February 17, 2019

Home Work-Out Room

We have turned Jayce's bedroom into a work-out room!! It's a work in progress, but we are making strides to how I want it.  Goals for the room are as follows:

  • Treadmill
  • TV mounted on wall
  • Mats
  • light weights
  • Sauna (3-Person)

Below is the Nordictrack Treadmill


I had been debating, because at one point, we wanted to get the Peloton.  Will felt he would use the bike more, but I'm not a big fan of cycling on-going.  It's uncomfortable.  I enjoy it occasionally, but prefer to run more often.  I may at some point get a cycle for the room or another small piece of equipment.   The room is not very big and I need space to do circuit training work-outs.


It has a 10 inch screen for the ifit video's.


Our neighbor helped Will assemble the product. Thank you, Randolph! 



It's beautiful!  I completed my first ifit workout yesterday.  I'm totally stoked!  


Once we get the TV mounted and the sauna arrives I will decide the placement of the treadmill.  I really want it to have a peaceful spa vibe to it after it's completed. Overall, i'm lovin' it so far!