Sunday, June 4, 2017

Best Chocolate Cake Ever

Not everyone loves baking, but I do.  So, to kick off our summer vacation, I decided to make the best chocolate cake ever!  It has been raining on and off most of the day, so why not?  




I used a recipe I found online that uses both box cake and box browning mix, it's sort of cheating, but i'm cool with it.  I wanted to give it a try and find out if it is the best chocolate cake ever.  I don't feel bad about not making the cake from scratch because it tasted pretty good. 




Lana joined in and photo bombed the cake!  LoL.

drizzle with a chocolate ganache, done. 

Not to worry, I made Will homemade chocolate chip cookies... 

Our sweet visitor, Gracie, aka Mama Cat, has been visiting often today to let her presence be known. 

I can't wait to post more pics... Jayce is home for the summer, and Will is off too! Good times ahead for us.