Friday, March 23, 2012

Trimming Of Trees

I frequently clean the windows both inside and out, with one exception, I do not clean the outside of the upstairs windows. I mentioned to BJ that I would like a professional to clean our windows since the windows upstairs are in need of a cleaning due to the tree sap and debris. It made more sense to trim the trees first. After searching and calling for estimates, I found a local company on Angie’s List with great reviews and fair price. Last week before the storm they trimmed the trees away from the roofline, removed dead branches, shaped, and sealed the trees to keep them from being infested with bugs. I cannot express enough how pleased I was with the service provided. They completely cleaned our yard and my neighbors since the one tree does hang over their yard too.









What a great group of guys!