Friday, February 4, 2011

Last Post On JW Marriott Resort

Today was a happy snow day, and of course no school. I thought I would use the opportunity to catch up on some much needed blog time. This should be the last post on the resort, unless I post some random pictures later on. Even so, we did have a nice time and I am looking forward to planning another trip of some sort soon. With a bit of luck, we can make it to Tulsa, I am wanting to eat at Coney Islander so badly!

The resort had a couple of restaurants to choose from, and for dinner, we ate at the sports bar. It had these amazing huge big screens of TV everywhere.


We managed to get a secluded booth away from the crowd and the food was really good, no complaints from any of us.

We played games on these interactive screens, similar to a large iPad.  We also played chess and walked around the resort until it was time for the New Year’s festivities.



GOLF COURSE

The golf course was spectacular with much beauty. It was very tranquil to say the least. I posted a few pictures below.