Saturday, October 16, 2010

Spooky Thrills

Last night Troy, BJ, Jayce, and I went to the haunted house, Nightmare on Grayson. It was spooky and quite long to walk through than most haunted houses we have entered. We had much pleasure taken from some great laughs on the drive back home while we spoke about our encounters and reactions while walking (sometimes pushing) each other along inside the haunted house.

I did not want to risk getting my camera broken so the pictures below were taken on a cell phone. They turned out pretty good, I think.

It was set in what appeared to be an old condemned warehouse. It is actually next to the old Pearl Brewery near downtown San Antonio.


Occasionally the ghost, goblins, and ghouls would walk around outside. We caught a glimpse while we were waiting in line for our group to enter.


We thought this pumpkin dude was super scary and creepy, so I had Jayce stand next to him to get a picture. He’s one tall pumpkin, huh?!


You are probably aware by now that I love going to haunted houses during Halloween! Fun times!!