Friday, June 5, 2009

Trust Gratitude Inspiration Friday


My blog is really starting to reflect my personality, and as most of you know, I thoroughly enjoy blogging because I have added so many new post ideas (not that I can take full credit for the originality of those ideas) but, it’s a fun way to engage readers and bring creativity to my little corner of the blogsphere. I love my new design and I can't wait till I finish tweaking, I just need to add our bio’s then it will be complete. (At least for awhile anyway). ;)


Moving on to TGIF….


I must admit, I am soooo GLAD it is Friday!!! Today is TGIF Post and I wanted to share this picture. I took this photo while at the gym earlier today, but everyday that I pass this coming and going it inspires me to keep achieving my fitness goals. There is a flight of stairs that lead from the bottom floor of the gym to the upper floor and on each landing there are different billboards like this one.


I’ve also joined a health promotion shipshape 8 week program that meets every Wednesday. And, I will be informing you of my progress along the way. Gee, your so lucky!! I actually signed up a few weeks ago, but my first class will be next Wednesday. It should be exciting! I’ve been slacking lately due to my overwhelming class schedule. So, why did I add something else to my schedule? Because I’m a crazy fool! HA! Seriously, I trust that if I give my total dedication and commitment to stay fit and healthy I will achieve my goals.


Honestly, I don’t have any weight issues or health problems and I am very grateful! As I mentioned before, I have always enjoyed exercising and for the most part I generally eat healthy, except for my splurges with chocolate and other sweets. Hey… chocolate can be healthy?! LOL! Well, I really need to cut back especially after my visit at the dental office today!


Often, people make comments that I don’t need to lose weight, but it’s not always about losing weight. The reason I am so obsessive is because I set a high-standard to respect myself and my body and I do so by educating myself about nutrition and staying active!! More importantly, I feel I should lead by example, and I pray that I influence my children positively. I know that some people may struggle with weight for health reasons and I feel for those individuals. Maybe some of the knowledge I share while in this program will inspire others to live a healthier lifestyle.