Friday, January 30, 2009

Odd?? Not For Me.

Today was a really great day for me. Most days are wonderful, but today was an exception. I have something to confess. You will probably think I am an odd person, but I love going to the grocery store. I could easily spend three hours going up and down the aisles. Since Lana has been born I have not had the opportunity to spend as much time in the grocery store as I usually do, but today I did, and I loved it!! I enjoy thinking about all the possibilities with the food that I can prepare for my family. I also enjoy finding a great recipe then planning the meal in my mind, and picking out all the best, healthiest, organic foods I can find. Going to the grocery store is one of my favorite things to do by myself. I know it sounds crazy, but it’s pure joy for me!!