Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Project Fence

We only have a few more details to complete on our "new" backyard oasis.  I guess you could say that painting the fence was the last big thing to do.  I planned to start before leaving for Orlando, but rain was in the forecast so I waited.  It rained a few days on return too.  Finally, the project was underway. We chose the color Oxford Brown.  We wanted the fence to be darker and overall happy with the said choice.



I skipped the areas near the shrubs.  I didn't want any snakes to bite me.  

This road runner joined me everyday and kept me company. 






Will was kind and he painted behind the shrubs for me!!


It's looking very nice at this point.  I only have a small section to complete.  I will take pictures with my camera afterward, the cell pics are not that great.